For the Last Medical Billing Software You'll Need
If your practice uses the CMS-1500 FORM or UB04 to bill Blue Cross/Shield, Medicare, Medicaid, or Private insurance, Our Medical Billing Software will meet your needs.
- Field for Cell Phone information and patient's email
- A portal point to add claims, view claims, payments & adjustments, Notes and view patients closed claims
- Floating Co-Pay, can accept and record Co-Pay and assign it to a visit at a later time
- Can have multiple fee schedules
- Can assign shortcut keys to procedure codes for easy selection
- Saves patient last diagnosis code
- Can Print/Send claims individually or by batch
- Choice to record when insurance/patient was billed
- Bill secondary insurance as primary
Payments and Adjustment
- Keep track of all types of transactions (Payments, Billed, Co-Pay, Refund, Deductible, and Adjustments)
- May record different types of adjustments, all user definable
- AllMed PM will automatically assign balance due to patient when primary and secondary payments have been made
- AllMed PM will automatically put all patients on the list that have a balance that is assigned to the patient portion
- Users can add claim to Statement List even if they do not show a patient portion
- Can print the provider's information in the heading of the company's information
- Choose to print when insurance was billed, when payments were received
- Choose to print procedure detail or summary
- Choose to print total adjustments made
- Charges: Select to print all Charges filed in during a specific date range. See the number of claims filed a specific date range.
- Transaction: Print all transactions for a specific date range (Payment received, Adjustments, Co Pays, Deductibles, Refunds). See the total of Accounts Receivables, Year-to-Date totals.
- Monthly Summary Report: Summary of all types of payments. Summary of all primary/secondary insurance payment. Summary of all visits and new patient visits. Year-to-Date graphs for charges, payments, visits, and new patients.
- Patient History: View all the patients' visits, procedures, payment history.
- Providers: Can have unlimited providers
- To-do List: Can record things to do. When due it will pop up to remind you.
- Labels: Print address labels for insurance companies and patients.
- Security: May have unlimited users, each with their own password and different levels of security.
Book yourself a 30-minute online demo with our team member to learn more about how our Medical Billing Software can benefit your practice. Contact us today to schedule your demo!